<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: Day 1 - My Weight Loss Journey.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 1 - My Weight Loss Journey.

   I'm unsure why I chose 27/09/2012 to start my journey. I've spent the last few weeks gathering healthy snack ideas and Paleo recipes.  I chose simple ideas, that anyone else could follow along with me!.

 I replaced our broken scale with a brand new one, then learned I weighed exactly 220lbs. Which, is better than I though. I was 265 during the last week of my last pregnancy. Even though she's two now, we had a rocky last year and a half, a lot of ups and downs.

Anyway, here we go...

Yesterday morning I started with two boiled eggs and cut up a peach.
A snack, I had a few homemade toasted chili lime almonds.
Lunch, I had a salad with chopped up cucumber, and a tsp of italian dressing.
Snack, I had half of a toasted whole wheat bagel with almond butter.
I had a very late dinner, I ended up having another salad with cucumber and raw carrots on the side.

Lots of water during the day!! I know it's bad but I'm such a sucker for the flavor water packs!

This morning, I haven't woken up enough to make breakfast...
but I'm planning on going with a toasted bagel and water.
Then an hour long pushing the girls in a double stroller.
Then a bowl of assorted fruit!
I took out chicken for supper, which I will probably fry up chunks and throw it on a plain salad.
Apple sprinkled with cinnamon for a snack!





Everyday I will post simple ideas and what I ate for the day. I'm not counting any calories, I'm just starting off slow and making healthier decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home