<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://attachedtomyheart.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
{Attached} To My Heart: Gifts for 2 year olds girls.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Gifts for 2 year olds girls.

My sweet little Terra bean is turning 2 in September. All I have been thinking about is what we could buy her for her birthday. Here's a small list of some things I think she will love!. If you have any ideas, feel free to comment and let me know some things you're little ones loved at that age! Remember, it's in September, so winter will be coming shortly after so something for indoor play!


1. Little Mommy Combo from Step 2.
 My little girl would love this set, she's becoming quite the little mommy herself!. My 3 year old would probably enjoy playing with her little sister and this as well!

2. Cupcake Kitchen from Little Tykes.

 

What little girl wouldn't love this little cupcake baking kitchen!. I even love this little kitchen, how super cute are those little cupcakes?

3. Tag Junior Get Ready for Preschool Bundle from Leapfrog.

My oldest daughter has the tag reader and she loves it. She reads along so well with it, so I think this would really improve our youngest vocabulary skills.

4. Doodle mat by AquaDoodle

Recently our almost 2 year old has discovered coloring, and let me tell you, she loves it. The walls and toys could tell you how much she loves it. I think this water mat would be perfect, the water dries in a few minutes for a whole clean slate to redraw on. All you need is water for the water pen.

Those are just a few things I could find that would be perfect for her. I can't believe how fast time flies by, amazes me!.

2 Comments:

At July 27, 2012 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Shayna Murray said...

My little one is two and she actually has most of the above (a little spoiled perhaps). Well not exactly the same, her kitchen is different. I would say of all of these things she plays with her kitchen the most. She loves to pretend she's making dinner, and she loves to "host" tea parties! She's also starting to get into playing mommy with her dolls so something like the Little Mommy Combo would probably be a hit as well.

 
At July 27, 2012 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe sounds like our little girls to, my three year old has everything, so our two year old pretty much has everything to...but we like to make her feel special with something new for her!, I'm thinking the little kitchen would be perfect, even though I'm sure the girls will fight over it. Thank you for your comment!!.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home